- Boiling point:100 °C (celcius) - Keep long constant temperature with thermostat
- Auto-power off function when kettle is empty. Automatic shut-off when body is lifted off base.
- Stay cool handle.
- 360 degree rotational base with fixed cord. Concealed under-floor heating element does not come in contact with water.
- Illuminated pilot light.
- Easy to clean.
- Spout with splash guard protects against water spills.
- Detachable base. Cordless Kettle removes for convenient pouring and serving.
This electric tea kettle uses the latest energy-saving components to maintain a constant temperature. It features a rapid boil (5 minutes only) and safety system, and can be operated either manually or automatically. It has an insulated handle that matches the base and finial. There is a 360 degree cordless rotational connector for universal placement of the teapot on the detachable base.
The water for black teas should be added at the boiling point (100 °C or 212 °F), except for very delicate Darjeeling teas, where slightly lower temperatures are recommended. Water for green tea, according to most accounts, should be around 80 °C to 85 °C (176 °F to 185 °F) — the higher the quality of the leaves, the lower the temperature. Oolong teas should be brewed around 90°C to 100 °C (194 °F to 212 °F). With the help of this kettle, you may brew pu-erh teas with fully boiling water water easily.