Type: Herbal Tea
Description: Mao Yan Mei tea can only be found on the top of very high mountains in the deep nature of Zhang Jia Jie mountains in China. Its botanic name is Ampelopsis grossedentata (Hand.Mazz.) W. T. Wang, belongs to Viacearum, Ampelopsis Michx. Mao Yan Mei is a precious plant growing in the famous Chinese mountain Zhang Jiajie. It is the settlements of Tujia minority. Mao Yan Mei contains rich flavonoids, amino acids, vitamins; proteins and essential trace elements. It has both nutritional and medicinal Value.
Mao Yan Mei Tea is also called Teng Tea. The Mao Yan Mei tea is in a natural whole food form directly from nature, nothing added, the Mao Yan Mei tea grows in 800-1500m high mountains, without the use of any chemical fertilizers or pesticides, and is therefore truly organic.
Benefits of Mao Yan Mei tea,
1. Caffeine free – The Mao Yan Mei grows naturally in 800-1500m high mountains without any caffeine. It can be drunk by all ages.
2. Contains powerful antioxidants – Mao Yan Mei tea contains high content of antioxidant flavonoids, which help to protect the body in a number of ways. These antioxidants could eliminate free radicals. These are unstable cells, which attack healthy cells in order to stabilise themselves. The flavonoids also have-bacteria and anti-inflammatory properties and can cure the respiration disease and safeguard against heart disease.
3. 14 kinds of essential trace elements and 17amino acid – One of health benefits of Mao Yan Mei tea are numerous important minerals which are vital to health. It has high content of manganese and calcium, both of which are good for the bones and the teeth. Zinc is included for a healthy metabolism and iron for vascular health. It's a good source of magnesium too, which is important for a healthy nervous system.
4. Relieves stomach complaints – As Mao Yan Mei tea contains high levels of flavonoids which can kill the H. pylori in gastrointestinal to relieve Chronic gastritis, gastric ulcer. This is because the flavonoids help to reduce spasm, inflammation and allergies.
5. Protect the liver –Regulate oxidative metabolism of liver cells, anti-oxidation, remove excess free radicals, anti-inflammatory detoxification, repair liver tissue, prevent the occurrence and development of neutral fat accumulated in liver.
6. Encourages restful sleep – Many people choose to drink it before bedtime as it can help with insomnia. Due to its high mineral content and lack of caffeine, it helps people to feel calm and relaxed.
7. Cardiovascular benefits – Another healthful component in Mao Yan Mei tea is a flavonoid known as DMY. This compound helps the cardiovascular system in several ways, namely by cleaning the blood waste, and fighting inflammation, that can contribute to cardiovascular disease. It may also work to reduce cholesterol and improve blood pressure.
8. Cure respiratory disease - The Mao Yan Mei tea can obviously relieve the asthma, Chronic bronchitis and cough for the flavonoids could effectively kill the bacteria causing the respiration disease, especially for killing the Staphylococcus aureus, A, B streptococcus and pneumococcus etc.
9. Help to cure prostatitis - Mao Yan Mei's high content of natural flavonoids can restrain the prostatic hyperplasia, and eliminate the inflammation of the prostate. In clinical trials, frequent urination, urgency and endless urinary, elderly polyuria will be significantly improved after drinking the tea for a long term. And prostate becomes smaller by type-B ultrasonic.
Brewing Guide: Rinse tea cup and teapot with hot water. Use about 2 teaspoons for every 500ml of water. Infuse in hot water at 90â_?to 95â_?for 2 to 4 minutes for the first and second brewing. Gradually increase steeping time and temperature for subsequent brewing.