Description: Black oolong tea comes from the camellia sinensis plant. Oolong tea is recognized as a weight loss tea that decreases body fat and speeds up metabolism and blocks fat building enzymes. It also helps to keep the pounds off once you lost them. Not only that, but the tea helps to build a healthy immune system with other health benefits. For weight loss, try to substitute your daily latte with this aromatic, enticing cup of black oolong tea. It burns excess fat and also prevents fat from returning. Black oolong tea has less caffeine (compared to coffee) and tastes good without any extra sweeteners or milk. Finally it provides many additional wellness benefits.
- It is full of anti-oxidants that helps to boost up your metabolism by 10% or more for up to 2 hours after drinking oolong. It also helps to protect you from chronic diseases.
- These anti-oxidants help to burn the fat more effectively and quickly (especially tummy and upper arm fat) that helps to lose weight and to have healthy immune system.
- It naturally contains caffeine, which combined with the EGCGs in the tea will work together to raise the fat oxidation.
- It helps to regulate the blood sugar levels and lowers your cravings.
- It contains polymerized polyphenols which helps to increase the body’s energy expenditure.
- Polyphenols in the tea block the absorption of dietary fat and cholesterol by over 50% when taken 3 times a day.
- It also helps to prevent obesity even while eating a high-fat diet. It reduces the abdominal fat and LDL cholesterol safely without any side effects.
- Two cups of oolong tea every day is recommended for perfect weight loss. If possible, one pouch in the morning and one pouch in the afternoon.
- Drinking a cup of this tea 30 minutes to an hour prior to a workout will contribute to successful weight loss. Also enjoying a cup in the afternoon will prevent late day sweet desires and energy slumps.
- While drinking this tea, make sure you follow a low fat, low cholesterol diet and also maintain a regular workout routine, as these methods help each other.
- Watch your daily caffeine intake.
- Oolong tea can be flavoured or unflavoured. Ginger peach and plum oolong tea are popular in flavoured tea.