Description: It is one of the alleged "50 fundamental herbs" used in traditional Chinese medicine. Gleditsia sinensis has been used in China for at least 2000 years as a detergent. The thorns of Gleditsia sinensis are used as a medicinal herb in China and Korea. The thorns of Gleditsia sinensis LAM. (Leguminosae) have been used in traditional medicine for the treatment of inflammatory diseases including swelling, suppuration, carbuncle and skin diseases.
Gleditsia Sinensis beans are soft and tastes like jelly. You can use ti to make sweet soup.
* Natural product, 100% dry form;
* Promote skin and beauty health;
* Easy to prepare, simply soak in clean water;
* Neutral in nature.
How to serve:
1. Soak about 20 grams kernel saponin for at least 24 hours until it become soft.
2. Remove impurities.
3. Stew it in water for 15 minutes. Add other ingredients like sugar, milk, honey, Chinese date, Longan fruit, Goji berry if needed.